Archive for the 'Games' Category
I got myself the Samurai Champloo PS2 game, which happened to be in English. How rare is an anime game that’s actually translated? I suppose since Samurai Champloo had an American Audience in mind when it was produced, it’s not too surprising.
- Yes, my best skill now is "watching anime".: 74% (112)
- No, anime is too weak to make me lose control.: 26% (39)
Total Votes : 151
You are currently browsing the Riuva : Research Institute for Unicultural Visual Arts weblog archives for the 'Games' category.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- New Camera! W0000 POWER!
- Figure Review: Dark Saber is the Nagato Yuki of Fate
- Weekly Rounds: Tachikoma, F91, More FigShooting, Xeres and Nerds
- I Can’t Buy Figurines of Dead Anime Characters! Or Can I?
- Figure Gallery: Messerschmitt 109 FighterBabe
- Figure Gallery: Melon Munchin’ Monster
- Figure Gallery: Sleepy Hollow Louise Version
- Otaku Hunting and Guitar Talk, Depapepe Power
- Figure News: Scream, Haruhi Fanboys! Last Exile Rocks too.
- EX Figure Review: Riuva’s First Cold Cast! Kuga Natsuki in Swimsuit
- Administrative (16)
- Anime (42)
- Anime Rave (22)
- Anime Reviews (3)
- Culture (34)
- Figure Fighters! (1)
- Figurine News (85)
- Figurine Reviews & Galleries (62)
- Figurine Science (7)
- Football (5)
- Games (1)
- Girl Power (5)
- Hardware (6)
- Manga Reviews (8)
- Mecha Madness (3)
- Misc Reviews (2)
- Motivation (4)
- Music Reviews, Lyrics and Translations (15)
- People Focus (4)
- Poll Analysis (7)
- Quiz (5)
- Weekly Patrol (26)
- 8 currently online
- 45 maximum concurrent
- 260456 total visitors