Archive for the 'Figurine Science' Category
I wonder how many here are old enough to be in the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME" generation. Anyway, for today’s figure science, we shall study the foundation of figurine beauty - the base!
Why is the base important? Let’s look at some of the reasons:
I know many readers of this site collect figurines, action figures and other toys but how many of us here actually know anything about the materials, paints, production process or anything beyond how nice it looks?
- Yes, my best skill now is "watching anime".: 74% (113)
- No, anime is too weak to make me lose control.: 26% (40)
Total Votes : 153
You are currently browsing the Riuva : Research Institute for Unicultural Visual Arts weblog archives for the 'Figurine Science' category.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- New Camera! W0000 POWER!
- Figure Review: Dark Saber is the Nagato Yuki of Fate
- Weekly Rounds: Tachikoma, F91, More FigShooting, Xeres and Nerds
- I Can’t Buy Figurines of Dead Anime Characters! Or Can I?
- Figure Gallery: Messerschmitt 109 FighterBabe
- Figure Gallery: Melon Munchin’ Monster
- Figure Gallery: Sleepy Hollow Louise Version
- Otaku Hunting and Guitar Talk, Depapepe Power
- Figure News: Scream, Haruhi Fanboys! Last Exile Rocks too.
- EX Figure Review: Riuva’s First Cold Cast! Kuga Natsuki in Swimsuit
- Administrative (16)
- Anime (42)
- Anime Rave (22)
- Anime Reviews (3)
- Culture (34)
- Figure Fighters! (1)
- Figurine News (85)
- Figurine Reviews & Galleries (62)
- Figurine Science (7)
- Football (5)
- Games (1)
- Girl Power (5)
- Hardware (6)
- Manga Reviews (8)
- Mecha Madness (3)
- Misc Reviews (2)
- Motivation (4)
- Music Reviews, Lyrics and Translations (15)
- People Focus (4)
- Poll Analysis (7)
- Quiz (5)
- Weekly Patrol (26)
- 11 currently online
- 45 maximum concurrent
- 260577 total visitors