Oversensitive, more like. I find it hilarious that certain "bloggers" are ragingly upset over a perceived slight on them by yours truly, for the 3 amazing reasons of:
1. I blog the same shows they do.
2. I corrected their amazingly wrong translation of raw episodes.
3. I include sarcastic remarks of other people, but in an ambiguous way, that the sensitive ones mistake said remarks as insults towards themselves.
Disclaimer: This article does not serve to be an academic paper or it has any instructive or authoritative purposes. As always, the opinions of this author are written as an editorial and this article acts as a column for the author to express his own thoughts and such.
First, I will like to clarify several things. I am not a new writer on the site, I just happened to be a very slow and lazy writer if not the worst offender on both counts. The other thing is that, this article is indeed an entry for the LaMB blogging contest that’s organised and promoted by Animax, I don’t wish to make any attempts in disguising this effort to be something else. Let’s hope that it can serve the purpose of being entertaining and readable to the general audience as well.
Now that they have taken the vow which has engendered one of the greatest changes in their lives, the Okazaki couple are about to face even more changes, and it is these changes which, given enough time, will make the idyllic memories of their halcyon days just that; a memory. As the places where their memories reside undergo changes and become different from what they used to be, Tomoya and Nagisa will increasingly find that the many things they’ve treasured during their early days together will start to disappear, and the marks that they left on the city which has nurtured their love will too be overwritten by the marks of others one by one. But as uneasy as one might feel when adjusting to the changes to the place one thought one knew so well, it is not wholly something only worth lamenting; for it is only with the passing of old marks can new ones be introduced, and growth and development comes only after the past has been shed. So it is for places, so it is for people as well, and so it will be for the new Okazaki family unit as they adjust to their new situation, supporting each other hand in hand.
Kyoani’s first original anime, Munto, got its TV airing. Lots of misinformation abound on the web regarding this, some claiming that it’s straight from the OVA. But I think not, the animation quality appears to be quite modern, though the character designs are straight from the 90s. I’m amazed that self-proclaimed bloggers are still epic fail at differentiating character design and animation quality.
Anyway, the first 15 minutes wasn’t too interesting, but it got better as the Magic King himself, Munto, showed up and some Celestial war exposition was done. I’ll leave the actual blogging to the man Ascaloth himself, since Kyo-ani series are his forte. I just have two main gripes about the series:
White Album, Episode 2.
- dannychoo.com - dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan
- A Week in Tokyo 27
- Dark Saint
- Japanese Farts
- Tokyo By Night
- Ryouko Asakura
- Welcome To The NHK, Part One
- Gwendolyn, Odin Sphere’s Valkyrie
- Finished Kanon
- Unity Yuno
- PSE-02 Chris Santa
- Ramblings of DarkMirage
- Tower of Druaga
- Japan Trip 2008 - Damage Report
- Comiket 75 - Loot
- Comiket 75 - Cosplay Photos
- Sankaku Complex
- Trap Early Warning Guide
- Carnival Bikini Failure
- Nopan Matsuri in Ichigo Marshmallow Encore OP
- Erogane no Nipplebarrels: Emi’s Nipple Slip on TV
- F-4 Ita-Phantom
- THAT Animeblog
- Maria+Holic, Episode 2- Doki Doki
- Impz first winter impressions - Genji Monogatari, Man-Whore ALERT!!!
- RideBack 01 - “Scarlet RideBack”
- What Impz Hate about Anime - “Retarded moe”
- Maria-sama ga Miteru S4 - 02: Stepmom-senpai
- The FØØL's Progress
- KKnM COSPA Campaign
- LaMB teaser: Can you wait forever?
- School’s In
- Looking on the bright side of life
- Rain, rain, go away…
Riuva encompasses a broad spectrum of categories mostly figurine, anime and J-music related. Please visit the archives for the full list.
- Otaku are Sensitive People. Even those named after Wild Animals. 18
Jalin, C.I., IcyStorm [...]
- Munto is Good but... why He Wear a Bra? 10
konadora, edogawaconan, AK [...]
- Ali Project either has Powerful Daddies or Loves to Suck Cock 25
konadora, Dorian Cornelius Jasper, DG [...]
- [Crest] How Beautiful is a Cage of Lamination and Regret? 1
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 14 3
fatalblue, Yushi, welsper84
- Sora wo Kakeru Shoujou: WOW! Mecha IMBA AWESOME. 8
rawr, Gin, DarkMirage [...]
- Otaku are Sensitive People. Even those named after Wild Animals.
- [Crest] How Beautiful is a Cage of Lamination and Regret?
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 14
- Munto is Good but… why He Wear a Bra?
- [Ascaloth] Trial Run: White Album, Episode 2
- Ali Project either has Powerful Daddies or Loves to Suck Cock
- Best Show of this Season will be… RIDEBACK DUH.
- Chrome Shelled Regios = Bad Fighting with Good Setting
- Left 4 Dead, Not2Fun, After Playing42long.
- Sora wo Kakeru Shoujou: WOW! Mecha IMBA AWESOME.
Most Commented Posts
- Goodbye School Rumble Season 2! Hello Season 3! - 555
- Eureka seveN!! "Decent" Anime?? CHIGAUUUU!! Ultima Class Anime. Spoilers here. - 221
- Anime Rave: Gakuen Alice - 184
- [LianYL] Hello, Bots And Readers Alike - 176
- Exclusive: The Vision of Odexflowne - 159
- Hot Discussion: Is Anime Good for Us? Are We Proud of Liking It? - 152
- Movie Review: Koizora is so Bad, it makes Dumb and Dumber Smart - 139
- Ouran: Who should Haruhi Date? - 138
- Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends. FACT! - 112
- Q and A! Find Out What You Need to Know About the Never-Ending Odex Saga! - 95
WordPress database error: [Incorrect key file for table 'wp_onlinecounter'; try to repair it]
DELETE FROM wp_onlinecounter WHERE timestamp<1232245090
- 11 currently online
- 51 maximum concurrent
- 3129240 total visitors