I know this probably has nothing to do with most nerds and geeks, but I believe there are quite a few juveniles and immature pricks reading this blog. Therefore I’ll be the nice guy here and tell them how their ego is causing problems for themselves and everyone around them, just like everything else they do.
I am a busy man. I have millions of zombies and an anal face to shoot.
You see, every once in a while, you’d probably receive a message from a friend telling you that you:
a) Have been sending them weird messages about awesome furry porn links
b) Should visit this awesome furry porn link. You become amused and click on the link. Go to a).
Should you be in situation a), your situation may be explained by two things.
1. My name is stupid and I am meat
Your PC has a furry porn spamming virus that infiltrates your account when you login to your MSN/some other IM app and sends all your friends on your contact list a bunch of porn links that they should check out and get infected. Some of these viruses even send your friends on your contact list so-called naked pictures of yourself and slapping your friends with a copy of itself when your friends accept your new artistic attempt.
Solution: Get yourself a decent antivirus software. I currently use AntiVir, whose URL is very interesting. Although I do not know how good it is, it has kept my desktop computer running as smoothly as it should, succumbing only to BSODs due to the freakin’ buggy ASUS P5Q. When your friends send you “hey-i-am-[insert friend’s nick here]-check-out-my-hot-bod” files or anything similar, drop your friend a line to confirm or just get him to reply something that a server conbot wouldn’t know. This will prevent you from becoming another asshole.
2. My epeen is too humongous to accept an IM block
You were probably surfing the net one day and realised that the hot girl/guy’s contact has been appearing offline for way too long. That bastard must’ve blocked you! But you couldn’t be sure, could you? So you went online in search of awesome 1337 h4x software to check who blocked you. The first thing you come across in your search are “Who Blocked You” online services.
Now all my friends will cower in fear as I find out whether they have blocked me, and do nothing about it thereafter.
These services ask for either of two things. One being your target’s contact mail. Second being your IM login details. Sounds simple and easy, no? Here’s the catch.
The first kind of detail requisition stores the contact you entered and outputs a randomly generated result. Depending on the result, you become relieved that the contact is indeed offline, or enraged because some anonymous unknown website just told you he/she is online. Simultaneously, the dudes who created the website laugh their asses off as one more chump has added more emails to their mailing list database which they’ll be selling off to porn sites.
On the other hand, you’d think that the second kind of information request will be in vain as most people have enough brains not to give their login details out to some untrusted website. Wrong. It would appear that there are quite a number of morons who are willing to go to the extent of surrendering their entire IM contact list and email account just to brush their epeen. These people submit their IM email and passwords, have their account hijacked on the spot and their entire IM contact list spammed with a “check out who has blocked you!” message. Their friends inform these goons of their random spammings of links and they run an antivirus scan, yielding no results. Thus they give up and format their PCs in vain. For some reason, it never occurs to them that the problem could even be remotely linked to their submission of account passwords.
Solution: Change your damn password. Or would you prefer the conbot change it for you instead? Tool.
Sometimes, I just don’t get these people.
Popularity: 8% [?]
- dannychoo.com - dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan
- A Week in Tokyo 27
- Dark Saint
- Japanese Farts
- Tokyo By Night
- Ryouko Asakura
- Honey & Clover, After Set 1
- Yagyu Jubei
- What My Top 5 Anime Says
- More from Baka than a Bunch of Idiots
- Another RIUVA Bazaar
- Ramblings of DarkMirage
- Anime Festival Asia 2009
- Animation Asia Conference 2009
- Why I did not accept my PSC Scholarship offer
- Turn A Gundam
- Anime Festivial Asia 09 – Preview
- Sankaku Complex
- Nagato Yuki Concert Cosplay
- Sony Bans Bloomers
- 70% of Japanese Men Have No Girlfriends
- Pettanko Idol Gallery
- Top 10 Things Men Don’t Want to See at the Beach
- THAT Animeblog
- Gundam 00 S2 - 17: Andrei’s Hail Mary
- Maria+Holic, Episode 4- Oh Shaft
- Maria-sama ga Miteru - 04: The Machinations of Yoshino
- Minami-ke Okaeri - 04: Fighting Touma, Hidden Banchou
- White Album - 04: Calling Your Date Collect…
- The FØØL's Progress
- Animation Nation 2009
- It Takes A Wizard
- Gundam Fiesta Singapore 2009
- Gundam Gals
- Peek-a-Boo! Anime Festival Asia 2009
- Evangelion 2.0 in Cinemas! Best Battles in History of Anime.
- [Tenshi_MKII] Turn A Gundam in Seitokai no Ichizon?
- Exclusive Interview with Mika, the Hot Maid from Moe Moe Kyun!
- [Tenshi_MKII] Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen AKA Fatal Frame 4 is not as scary/hard as the previous games
- [G-man] Geek to Geek…. Why not?
- [G-Man] Gintama The Movie
- Shaman King Mini-Sequel! Wheee.
- Kiddy Girl And is actually the Sequel to Kiddy Grade!!!
- [LianYL] RIUVA Giveaway Contest #1
- [Soshi] 江ノ島
- The Biggest Problem with Kimikiss…
- The Riuva Exam Sweaters have Arrived!
- [LianYL] Kurenai Brings Out The Maternal Side Of Me
- Announcement: Comrades, Aid Us in the Quest for Glory
- [LianYL] BRStick - 90 >> Prelude To Legend
- [LianYL] BRStick - 93 >> iSpirit
- [LianYL] BRStick - 94 >> Sentimental Nonsense
- [LianYL] BRStick - 95 >> Left4Bed
- [LianYL] BRStick - 86 >> Here’s A Vessel For Your Tears
- [LianYL] BRStick 91 >> Debts
Most Commented Posts
- Goodbye School Rumble Season 2! Hello Season 3! - 614
- Eureka seveN!! "Decent" Anime?? CHIGAUUUU!! Ultima Class Anime. Spoilers here. - 247
- Anime Rave: Gakuen Alice - 193
- Movie Review: Koizora is so Bad, it makes Dumb and Dumber Smart - 186
- [LianYL] Hello, Bots And Readers Alike - 179
- Hot Discussion: Is Anime Good for Us? Are We Proud of Liking It? - 160
- Exclusive: The Vision of Odexflowne - 160
- Ouran: Who should Haruhi Date? - 158
- [LianYL] Aaaaand My Own Bazaar Starts Now - 121
- Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends. FACT! - 118
- 15 currently online
- 71 maximum concurrent
- 4054625 total visitors