Now that they have taken the vow which has engendered one of the greatest changes in their lives, the Okazaki couple are about to face even more changes, and it is these changes which, given enough time, will make the idyllic memories of their halcyon days just that; a memory. As the places where their memories reside undergo changes and become different from what they used to be, Tomoya and Nagisa will increasingly find that the many things they’ve treasured during their early days together will start to disappear, and the marks that they left on the city which has nurtured their love will too be overwritten by the marks of others one by one. But as uneasy as one might feel when adjusting to the changes to the place one thought one knew so well, it is not wholly something only worth lamenting; for it is only with the passing of old marks can new ones be introduced, and growth and development comes only after the past has been shed. So it is for places, so it is for people as well, and so it will be for the new Okazaki family unit as they adjust to their new situation, supporting each other hand in hand.
CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 14.
Oh, I TOTALLY understand how they feel. ^_^"
Oh, so that‘s how involvement in theatrical productions prepare one for working life.
Though many treasured things of the past may disappear with time, it is also with time that new things to be treasured are brought forth. With an established career, the love of his life bound to him in matrimony, and a baby on its way, Tomoya’s life seems set for many good things to come yet. A picture of bliss indeed…..but no question about it, having a new addition to the family is a lot harder than it sounds. How will our newlywed young couple handle the impending change to their lives, the greatest change to date?
Popularity: 8% [?]
- dannychoo.com - dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan
- A Week in Tokyo 27
- Dark Saint
- Japanese Farts
- Tokyo By Night
- Ryouko Asakura
- Honey & Clover, After Set 1
- Yagyu Jubei
- What My Top 5 Anime Says
- More from Baka than a Bunch of Idiots
- Another RIUVA Bazaar
- Ramblings of DarkMirage
- Anime Festival Asia 2009
- Animation Asia Conference 2009
- Why I did not accept my PSC Scholarship offer
- Turn A Gundam
- Anime Festivial Asia 09 – Preview
- Sankaku Complex
- Sasameki Koto Falling Bikini Action
- PS3 “Almost Breaking Even”
- One Piece Fashion Non-No
- “Brains of Game Addicts Same as Brains of Drug Addicts”
- Rui Kiriyama 98cm H-Cup Idol
- THAT Animeblog
- Gundam 00 S2 - 17: Andrei’s Hail Mary
- Maria+Holic, Episode 4- Oh Shaft
- Maria-sama ga Miteru - 04: The Machinations of Yoshino
- Minami-ke Okaeri - 04: Fighting Touma, Hidden Banchou
- White Album - 04: Calling Your Date Collect…
- The FØØL's Progress
- Animation Nation 2009
- It Takes A Wizard
- Gundam Fiesta Singapore 2009
- Gundam Gals
- Peek-a-Boo! Anime Festival Asia 2009
- Super Exhaustive 2000-2009 Anime List with Notes so You will Learn.
- [LianYL] End Of Year Clearance Sales
- Evangelion 2.0 in Cinemas! Best Battles in History of Anime.
- [Tenshi_MKII] Turn A Gundam in Seitokai no Ichizon?
- Exclusive Interview with Mika, the Hot Maid from Moe Moe Kyun!
- [Tenshi_MKII] Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen AKA Fatal Frame 4 is not as scary/hard as the previous games
- [G-man] Geek to Geek…. Why not?
- [G-Man] Gintama The Movie
- Shaman King Mini-Sequel! Wheee.
- Kiddy Girl And is actually the Sequel to Kiddy Grade!!!
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV): After Story Announced!!!
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 06
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 01
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 16
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 08
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 13
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 2
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 05
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 21
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 03
Most Commented Posts
- Goodbye School Rumble Season 2! Hello Season 3! - 615
- Eureka seveN!! "Decent" Anime?? CHIGAUUUU!! Ultima Class Anime. Spoilers here. - 247
- Anime Rave: Gakuen Alice - 193
- Movie Review: Koizora is so Bad, it makes Dumb and Dumber Smart - 186
- [LianYL] Hello, Bots And Readers Alike - 179
- Hot Discussion: Is Anime Good for Us? Are We Proud of Liking It? - 160
- Exclusive: The Vision of Odexflowne - 160
- Ouran: Who should Haruhi Date? - 158
- [LianYL] Aaaaand My Own Bazaar Starts Now - 123
- Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends. FACT! - 118
- 12 currently online
- 71 maximum concurrent
- 4072996 total visitors