Though our beloved Dango-chan may be no more, life at the Furukawas have finally returned to as normal a state as it could possibly be, with Papa finally returning to the place where he belongs. Where, though memories of the greatest love of his life persists, the greatest memory of them all is the legacy that his Dango-chan has left behind for him, in the form of the Dango-chi he’s finally ready to live his life for. But though his long-overdue acceptance of his wife’s passing and his acceptance of their child is an important resolution in his life, it is far from being the only loose thread that Tomoya shall have to tie up before he can move on with his new life. And one of these shall come from Tomoya’s own past, the very thing which has held back his progress as a human being for so many years, even as he first found the motivation to become a better person for the girl who first believed in the innate goodness of his heart.
CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 19.
Somehow, it seems to me that I actually know very well who Ushio’s teacher actually is. ^_^"
A great romance that shall never be forgotten, that lives on still in the joy they bore.
I would imagine that watching over a young child in whose existence one has had a direct hand, would engender quite a weird feeling, to say the least. I just can’t imagine it. Seriously, which of us here can?
….and even after so long, Tomoya’s still wearing that wedding ring.
Too many years in coming it may have been, but at long last, Tomoya has finally found the resolution to that which has haunted his life for as far back as he could remember; his ultimately childish ambivalence towards his deadbeat father who he saw as having robbed him of the cherished dream of his youth, back then still wholly blind to why exactly it was that the incidence happened in the first place. Ultimately, it was but a tragic incidence, for which no one was at fault. It is an important resolution to the biggest anchor in Tomoya’s life, one from which he has now finally matured beyond, as he steps into the shoes of, and walks down the path which Naoyuki embarked on so long ago.
And this is but an image of just Tomoya, Naoyuki, and Ushio, at the moment of resolution. Yet, I swear….I see Nagisa. She is right there. Standing besides her man and their daughter. Smiling happily, for he has finally found closure in the great wound which he has carried around all his life, which she had striven to the end of her life to try and mend for him. And now, her job is done. Her man is now free.
As Okazaki Naoyuki walks off into the distance, having finished what he started so long ago, Okazaki Tomoya looks on as he prepares himself to accomplish the same thing his father did, by any means necessary. Once again, he’s walking up that long, long path. And though his beloved Dango-chan is not walking with him anymore, the just-as-beloved Dango-chi is. The journey continues on.
Popularity: 11% [?]
- Scathing reviews.: 18% (433)
- Funny lists.: 13% (301)
- Sexy pictures.: 54% (1306)
- Event coverage.: 2% (58)
- Interviews.: 2% (52)
- Photos.: 11% (253)
Total Votes : 2403
- dannychoo.com - dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan
- A Week in Tokyo 27
- Dark Saint
- Japanese Farts
- Tokyo By Night
- Ryouko Asakura
- Black Rock Shooter
- Honey & Clover, After Set 1
- Yagyu Jubei
- What My Top 5 Anime Says
- More from Baka than a Bunch of Idiots
- Ramblings of DarkMirage
- EOY Cosplay 2009
- Anime Festival Asia 2009
- Animation Asia Conference 2009
- Why I did not accept my PSC Scholarship offer
- Turn A Gundam
- Sankaku Complex
- Haruhi “Reborn” Again
- Tanaka Shōtarō
- Sexy Kuroko Cosplayer vs Otaku
- Even More Sexy C77 Cosplay
- Hot Stapler Action with Tony’s Senjougahara
- THAT Animeblog
- Gundam 00 S2 - 17: Andrei’s Hail Mary
- Maria+Holic, Episode 4- Oh Shaft
- Maria-sama ga Miteru - 04: The Machinations of Yoshino
- Minami-ke Okaeri - 04: Fighting Touma, Hidden Banchou
- White Album - 04: Calling Your Date Collect…
- The FØØL's Progress
- End of File
- Animation Nation 2009
- It Takes A Wizard
- Gundam Fiesta Singapore 2009
- Gundam Gals
- Why I have not Updated for Weeks: Filling up My Passport with Stamps!
- [Tenshi_MKII] Merry Christmas Everyone!
- Super Exhaustive 2000-2009 Anime List with Notes so You will Learn.
- [LianYL] End Of Year Clearance Sales
- Evangelion 2.0 in Cinemas! Best Battles in History of Anime.
- [Tenshi_MKII] Turn A Gundam in Seitokai no Ichizon?
- Exclusive Interview with Mika, the Hot Maid from Moe Moe Kyun!
- [Tenshi_MKII] Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen AKA Fatal Frame 4 is not as scary/hard as the previous games
- [G-man] Geek to Geek…. Why not?
- [G-Man] Gintama The Movie
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV): After Story Announced!!!
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 06
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 01
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 16
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 08
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 13
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 2
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 05
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD ~After Story~, Episode 21
- [Ascaloth] CLANNAD (TV), Episode 03
Most Commented Posts
- Goodbye School Rumble Season 2! Hello Season 3! - 617
- Eureka seveN!! "Decent" Anime?? CHIGAUUUU!! Ultima Class Anime. Spoilers here. - 253
- Anime Rave: Gakuen Alice - 194
- Movie Review: Koizora is so Bad, it makes Dumb and Dumber Smart - 186
- [LianYL] Hello, Bots And Readers Alike - 179
- Hot Discussion: Is Anime Good for Us? Are We Proud of Liking It? - 161
- Exclusive: The Vision of Odexflowne - 161
- Ouran: Who should Haruhi Date? - 160
- [LianYL] Aaaaand My Own Bazaar Starts Now - 123
- Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends. FACT! - 118
- 8 currently online
- 71 maximum concurrent
- 4129205 total visitors