There are quite a lot of manga, novel and anime that were created with elements borrowed from the writers’ or their acquaintances’ lives. Prime example is the emo high school puppy love series Suzuka and of course, Kubo Tite’s childhood experiences while holidaying in Mexico and the US led him to create Bleach. The latter is quite funny because as a small yellow boy, he met all these big burly monstermen chowing down immense volumes of Big Macs. So in a fit of panic, he interpreted the big mac as human meat, the stench of these monstermen as Reiatsu and their blubber as thick Hollow Armour. Is it no wonder that all the Hollows are WHITE in colour?
SO write your own anime story now… here’s mine. There’s actually an annual Animax anime script-writing competition, the Animax Awards. Do check it out… quite a few of us are joining it. Below is my entry, I hope to win first place.
Perhaps there could be a whole 26 episode series based on anime blogging. This is fiction. lol. See if you can spot the references… there are a shit load of them. Answers of the bottom of the page.
The main character, a young lad codenamed Goblinz, ventured into the professional animeblogging circuit, with the hope of making it big and winning the title of "AB KING". Goblinz, with huge tenacity and a never-say-die spirit, makes up for his lack of polish with sheer grit and boldness.
The series follows an episodic feel, with Goblinz challenging and defeating many other professional anime bloggers each week. Episode 1 sees Goblinz win a much-sought after blogging platform device, christianed the "Sono Anime Blog", from a charitable landlord named Maester. Goblinz proves he has the discipline, willpower and desire to maintain it and this impresses the elderly Maester. But unskilled as he is, Goblinz did not know how to utilise the Sono. Other professional anime bloggers in the World Tour worked alone but Goblinz decided he needed a backroom staff.
So off he went, scouring the Terra for suitable teammates. It was not long before he found himself like-minded peers skilled in the arcane arts of website design and the team began their first challenge. The rules of the Animeblogger World Tour are simple: Talk about anime in anyway you can.
The first challenge was a dangerous livewire nerd infamously known as Orihime’s Hairclip, who piloted the AnimeDarouDarou craft. Using his tactical abilities, Goblinz outthought Orihime’s Hairclip, not known for his analytical depth, with a series of articles which expounded on the Psychoanalytical Side of Moe Moe Akiba Girls. This first victory brought Goblinz and his team much confidence.
Goblinz realised that that the more his blog challenged, the faster he could climb up the ranks of the pro circuit. If he challenged once a day instead of once a week, he could fly up the table. But this was way too energy intensive… he needed more teammates for this Full-Week Press strategy. He had to gather 108 stars of destiny, each armed with a special skill. Using his charm and seduction, he enticed seasoned warriors without masters (Ronin) to his cause. Some notable fighters include the Sun Wolf of Oceania and actual girls.
The Sono Goblinz team next challenged the BlackIllusion, a highly-rated and ranked blogger hailing from the Island Federation of Singapore, Goblinz’ hometown. Unfortunately, the Blackillusion proved too strong. His quick wit, extensive knowledge and mastery of the Japanese scriptures overpowered the entire Sono squad. Goblinz, to avenge his defeat, sought out the Legendary Commenter, Jihader. Jihader crushed Blackillusion with maturity, intelligence and sheer experience.
By now, the upcoming Sono team were garnering a horde of fangirls and boys. Everyone loves the new underdog. The next battle was against a Machiavellian Champion funded by the totalitarian State hell-bent on mindcontrolling the world through anime blogging. This was the final battle, one that would win Goblinz the Animeblogging World Championship. Their opponents, the Research and Mindcontrol Institute of Universal Anime Thought Process (RMIUAT), were government-backed and had control of 1000 000 brainwashed zombies.
Led by the Brave Goblinz, the Sono team fought with their keyboards, pens and even panties to no avail. RMIUAT was too powerful.
So Goblinz decided on a bold, revolutionary new plan. He got himself a love interest who liked anime and his blogging abilities. That turned all the neutrals Goblinz way, since he had a girlfriend, so he must be totally AWESOME and LOVELOVE. The Goblinz team defeated the RMIUAT by a slender margin, thanks to the positive energies created by the power of LOVE.
But it was not a happy end, as Goblinz was celebrating his championship when one of his followers, Beejohn, got all jealous and stabbed him with a sausage.
Till this day, all on Earth will remember the brave Goblinz who won the Animeblogging league in one season, with love and bravery and his selfless sacrifice, to a chicken sausage, to bring us all salvation. God bless animeblogging.
Popularity: 9% [?]
- Death Race: It’s like Watching Twisted Metal Live!
- 5 Easy Ways to Get Flamed on your Anime Blog!
- With my Drill, I Pierce the Moon!
- [LianYL] Diet-Sinning The Traditional Way
- So, What’s your Favourite for this Season?
- [Hynavian] Claymore Chapter 83 - Clarice is the Weakest Because Even Yuma Beat Her
- [Hynavian] The Pros of Knowing a Foreign Language
- National Service: What It Means to You!
- [Tsubaki] Sayonara
- [LianYL] Bogged Down By Passion
- School Rumble 2nd Term 4: Is Akira the new Yakumo?!
- [LianYL] Max Factory Mikuru Creates Closed Space
- A Rare Riuva Sports Editorial: Real life vs Anime Sports!
- [Gman] If Life Were an Anime…
- [G-Man] What in the world was I thinking!?
- When Otaku Meet Real Girls
- Headphone Girls Part 2: Real Life Models
- Figure Review: Mirei-san
- Figure Review: Nagato Yuki, Maximum Delight!
- Figure Review: History’s Noblest Woman… 2LT Alice L. Malvin!
Most Commented Posts
- Goodbye School Rumble Season 2! Hello Season 3! - 537
- Eureka seveN!! "Decent" Anime?? CHIGAUUUU!! Ultima Class Anime. Spoilers here. - 217
- Anime Rave: Gakuen Alice - 183
- [LianYL] Hello, Bots And Readers Alike - 172
- Exclusive: The Vision of Odexflowne - 159
- Hot Discussion: Is Anime Good for Us? Are We Proud of Liking It? - 147
- Ouran: Who should Haruhi Date? - 123
- Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends. FACT! - 108
- Q and A! Find Out What You Need to Know About the Never-Ending Odex Saga! - 94
- What is the Anime Hero of Your Country? - 88
- Anime Desho Desho?
- The Great Singapore Figurine Clearance Sale
- I’m on teh newspapers!
- Extras Needed!
- Evangelion 0.1: You Are (Not) Alone
- Hello from space!
- dannychoo.com - dannychoo.com - Your portal to Japan
- Kagami Hiiragi
- Anime VS Manga
- Japanese Festivals
- dannychoo.com on CNN
- GSC and MAX party
- Starting Code Geass
- Murata Dilemma
- HappySoda vol. 1
- Ranma 1/2 Box Set 1
- Queen’s Gate Alice (NSFW)
- Ramblings of DarkMirage
- Code Geass R2 — Episode 23
- Graphite 2008
- Code Geass R2 — Episode 22
- Anime Festival Asia 08 - Press Conference
- Code Geass R2 — Episode 21
- The FØØL's Progress
- Wedding Diary #5
- The Wedding
- The Wedding Diary #4
- The Wedding Diary #3
- 17 currently online
- 50 maximum concurrent
- 2740580 total visitors